Philadelphia Behavioral Health Billing
If you made the decision to go into private practice, it was probably because you wanted to make sure that you had the freedom to help your patients in the best way you knew how; however, you are probably also frustrated with the amount of time you spend handling billing, coding, paperwork, and more. With the regulations only getting more excessive, you are spending less time with your patients and more time in front of a computer.
At the same time, you need to make sure you file claims in a timely manner to keep the lights on in your building. You might be wondering how you can rectify this problem. At Nextus Billing Solutions, we are a Philadelphia behavioral health billing company that can help you handle the paperwork so that you can focus on what you love: helping your patients.
The Assistance Your Behavioral Health Practice Needs
While billing for mental and behavioral health needs might not be complicated, the insurance rules and regulations can make the system feel convoluted. Billing even one patient correctly requires a thorough understanding of the time spent with the patient, the patient’s diagnosis, whether or not multiple codes can be applied, and the level of care provided. When this is combined with prescriptions that might have been issued, it is easy to make a mistake.
Even a single mistake when it comes to the documentation of a behavioral health visit can lead to claim denials, delayed treatments, and even audits. This can bog down your practice, making it hard for you to provide for your patients.
As a PA behavioral health billing company, we will manage your insurance billing to keep your acceptance rates high. If claims are rejected, we will take the time to analyze them and resubmit them on your behalf if required. Don’t bow down to insurance companies. Make your behavioral health billing easier with us. You need your patients and their insurance companies to pay for their visits in a timely manner. Properly completed claims are essential for vast reimbursements from insurance companies. That is where we can help.
Focus On Your Patients with Help from Nextus Billing Solutions
At Nextus Billing Solutions, we want to make sure that you get to spend as much time doing what you love as possible. This means caring for patients. Some of the benefits of working with our team include:
- Improved acceptance rates of claims
- Assistance with denials and disputed claims
- More time spent caring for your patients
- Less paperwork
- Reduced stress
As an experienced local Philadelphia behavioral health billing company, we know what it takes to help your practice with insurance claims and payments. We have an unparalleled level of experience in the field and we would love to leverage this to help you. Contact us today to learn more about our services!
Nextus Billing Solutions provides you with revenue cycle management to healthcare providers across America. Our billing services will help your behavioral health practice record transactions, manage payments, and process any claims. Without a suitable behavioral health billing application or software, you will spend more time handling billing disputes and insurance claims rather than focusing on the patients’ needs.
Billing challenges for behavioral health practices
Compared to other practices, people operating behavioral health practices operate under unique circumstances. For starters, people with severe disabling behavioral problems may require additional services, including support and rehabilitation programs. Secondly, most behavioral health services recipients are treated in primary care facilities as opposed to specialty programs where more comprehensive care would be provided.
The above challenges may cause healthcare providers to spend more resources and time coordinating patient care instead of attending to patients’ needs. This makes it critical for behavioral health practitioners to have a streamlined behavioral health billing solution such as the Nextus Billing Solutions. This helps simplify all processes and procedures related to patient care, including harmonizing with other health providers.
Nextus Billing Solutions features
Our customizable options and hands-on approach makes managing your behavioral health billing cycle less strenuous through the following features:
- Documentation assistance
- Claims processing
- Insurance billing
- Long-term value
Why should you outsource your billing process?
Most healthcare providers do not have the time or expertise to handle the billing process. Also, only a few have the resources to hire an in-house billing team. By outsourcing your statement preparation, data entry, filing, and follow-ups to a third party, your practice benefits in the following ways:
- Professional resources and networks – these enable Nextus Billing Solutions to submit insurance claims on your behalf to different insurance companies. This result in faster reimbursements and consequently, improved cash flow.
- Expert services – our services are provided by a team of highly experienced behavioral health billing experts. We guarantee unparalleled dedication and accuracy to ensure that each form is filled out with the correct codes, terminologies, and classifications in the absence of which you will not receive payment. We also analyze rejected claims and resubmit them to ensure that you get paid. Nextus Billing Solutions focuses on providing solutions to behavioral and mental health practices. We have taken time to gain an in-depth understanding of this field and know the specifics of behavioral health billing. This places us amongst the leading health billing companies across the United States.
- Cost-effective solutions – once you outsource your health billing needs, you free up resources that can be used in other areas. Also, your team can dedicate time and resources to improving patient care rather than carrying out laborious billing tasks.
Using Nextus Billing Solutions will drastically reduce the rejected or partly paid claims in your practice. This is because we aim at submitting clean claims for the very first time. This will ensure that you spend more time with your clients rather than dealing with billing issues. Contact us at 844-487-2455 to schedule an obligation-free consultation and billing estimate for your practice.