When it comes to maximizing the success of your behavioral health practice, it’s paramount to come up with a plan to ensure long-term financial health. One way to guarantee your cash flow and earned revenue is consistent is by outsourcing your behavioral health billing and claims.
If your behavioral health practice, substance abuse facility, or treatment center is considering outsourcing your behavioral health billing and claims, here are 10 questions to ask the companies you are interviewing.
- How much will this cost?
- Is this company HIPAA compliant?
- How long has this company been in business & what type of practices do they primarily work with?
- Can they provide local, state, and national affiliations that the company is associated with?
- What steps does your company take to keep your customer’s data secure?
- Is transparency guaranteed throughout all processes?
- Can they share some customer references and/or testimonies?
- What type of reports will my practice/facility receive and how often will we receive them?
- Is there a dedicated person or team that would be working with my practice?
- What kind of training opportunities does your company offer?
Receiving the answers to these questions when searching for an outsourced behavioral health billing claims company will help your practice evaluate your options and find the best suitor.
If you’re wondering what Nextus Billing Solutions could offer to your facility or practice, let us share a little more about our why, mission, and who we are as a team.
As a HIPAA-compliant behavioral health billing and claims company, we are always at the forefront of technology, and we are constantly monitoring new billing regulations and Key Performance Indicators.
In addition, our team of utilization experts has a proven track record of maximizing behavioral health insurance benefits.
Also, we use software systems designed to provide mainstream processing and quality assurance to increase your payment speed
When you work with Nextus, your facility or practice has one dedicated team member so you always have a steady workflow and an excellent relationship with the same account manager.
When you work with our team, you can rest assured that our processes are accurate, time-sensitive, and cost-efficient. In addition, our mission at Nextus Billing Solutions is to provide proficiency in outcome maximization for patient-provider relationships.
Nexus Billing Solutions, Your Behavioral Health Billing Experts!
The front and center focus at Nextus Billing Solutions is our clients. So, as part of our value proposition, you can count on:
- Strong communication, relationship building, and executing processes to achieve our mutual objectives.
- Management systems and software that are built for sustainable solutions.
- Keeping your team up to date with the latest compliance and ever-changing standards in healthcare.
- Proper management of VOBs, utilization review, seamless processing, and follow-up of insurance claims.
- Providing your facility/practice with unprecedented customer service and satisfaction to ensure you know how much we value your business.
In conclusion, at Nextus Billing Solutions, we tailor a program that will maximize your patient-provider outcomes. So, schedule a consultation visit with our team today. Furthermore, we will help to assess your facility or practice needs.